- Our Experts
AuthorAdrian White is an international author and certified herbalist since 2012 and an organic farmer since 2009. She balances her time running Jupiter Ridge Farm (growing diverse culinary/medicinal mushrooms, vegetables, and herbs) with writing on agriculture, sustainability, herbalism, skincare and plant-based health. Her work appears on sites such as Healthline, Psych Central, and WebMD, The Guardian, Civil Eats, Rodale’s Organic Life, Good Housekeeping, and many more. Find Adrian, her farm, her work, and her projects on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedInAuthorDoctor, author and fitness enthusiast, Ahmed Zayed, MD, is a surgery resident with a passion for helping people live a happy healthy life. Owner of Zayedmd and an author of numerous health-related books and contributor to several medicine, health and wellbeing websites, Dr. Zayed has spent his time between treating patients in the hospital and spreading awareness among the public. Having spent years helping patients, Dr. Zayed understands how important it is to have the correct information needed to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I wrote for many top-rated websites like Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, ConsumerHealthDigest, and many others. My ebook about coronavirus was on Amazon's bestseller listAuthor
AuthorAzrung Fayaz is a Board-certified physician with 5+ years of experience working with trusted healthcare companies worldwide, such as Bicycle Health, Nectar Allergy, and NOVI Health. He has authored more than 200+ articles and 10 international publications. His areas of expertise inlcude Health & Wellness, Weight loss, Nutrition, Mental Health, Joint Disease, Addiction (Opioid/Alcohol), Health-Tech, Medicine, Nursing, and Pharmacy.AuthorAuthorAuthorAuthorDrew Sutton is a retired ENT doctor who now lives in the Southeastern US. He was an American Academy of Otolaryngology member and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He earned his bachelor’s degrees in biology and psychology from Rice University and an MD from the University of Rochester. In addition, he completed his internship in General Surgery and Residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Rochester. For almost 30 years, Dr. Sutton practiced in all aspects of ENT, including specializing in disorders of the ear and skull base. He is passionate about communicating his clinical experiences and making his knowledge more accessible to the general public.AuthorEdit Lepine is a Holistic Nutrition Practitioner with a decade long experience in the pharmaceutical industry. She is a certified holistic nutrition practitioner with invaluable experience as a founder of two nutrition sites, farbeyondnutrition.com and HormoneMama.com, which have thousands of subscribers and a thriving community. As a Managing Editor at Modern60, she has spearheaded content creation, leading a team of writers to deliver compelling narratives that engage and resonate with the audience. Her role extends beyond crafting content; it involves curating a thriving community with thousands of loyal subscribers.AuthorAuthorMichelle Saari is a Registered Dietitian based in Canada. She has a Master's Degree in Human Nutritional Sciences and is a passionate advocate for spreading easy to understand, reliable, and trustworthy nutrition information. She is currently a full-time blogger with two elderly nutrition-focused health blogs.Author
- Alex Stone is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA).
- He is experienced in orthopedics and sports medicine, and creates educational content for websites + social media pages (@dr.alexstone). He is passionate about health science education and general health/wellness optimization.
- Dr. Shaina McQuilkie is a licensed chiropractor based in Stoney Creek, Ontario. She has a doctorate in chiropractic, a bachelor’s of kinesiology, and certification in writing. She is a practicing chiropractor and freelance medical writer with 12 years of writing experience in the healthcare industry. Shaina is passionate about writing and specializes in creating accurate, clear, and concise content for various audiences, including physicians, patients, and the general public. In addition to running a private practice, she is a freelance medical writer. Dr. McQuilkie has experience writing on various topics in the healthcare domain. You can reach out to her at (289)439-1606, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zuri Hawkins-Jarrett graduated with her doctorate in pharmacy from The University of Georgia College of Pharmacy. She completed her residency training with Piedmont Columbus Regional in ambulatory care.
- Zuri also has a Master of Public Health degree from Emory University with a focus on Prevention Science. She has a passion for pharmacy and public health to help those in her community diagnosed with chronic conditions.