Last Updated – March 28, 2023
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE THE SITE.
1. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
2. CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND SITE.
- We can modify the Terms from time to time. The modified Terms will be applicable from the date of their publication. You are advised to regularly review the Terms to keep abreast with the most updated terms applicable for the Site.
- We can also modify or change the Site, its design, user interface, Content or any other details within the Site at any time at our discretion to; i) enhance the user experience, ii) meet our business requirements, or iii) meet any legal or regulatory requirements. The Site is available for use free of charge. We may suspend or withdraw the use of Site fully or partially at our discretion. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to notify any suspension or withdrawal of Site.
3. SITE CONTENT AND USE RESTRICTIONS.
- By using the Sites, you represent that you’re at least of 18years of age or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependence use of the Sites.
- You are free to use the Content for general information, personal and non-commercial purposes only. Other than the limited rights granted above you acknowledge and agree that we are the owner and/or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and the Content therein. The Site and the Content are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, de-compile, reverse engineer, or otherwise exploited the Content for any other purposes whatsoever (including, without limitation, to create derivative works) without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- You must not misuse the Site or the Content by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, malware or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain access to the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site and Content will cease immediately at our sole discretion.
4. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND PROMOTIONS.
- You may be able to view, access, interact with and link to content, services, products, links or commentaries provided by third party product or service providers on the Site (“Third-Party Content”). You agree and acknowledge that we do not own or direct any such Third-Party Content, or the products or services provided by them.
- You understand and agree that in order to maintain this Site free of any charges, we may display or promote Third-Party Content that provide us with compensation for referring you to their website, products or services. We may also be compensated for featuring certain providers and third parties on our Site.
- You understand and acknowledge that when accessing and using the Site you may be exposed to Third-Party Content from many sources and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or authenticity of, or relating to any Third-Party Content or any products or services displayed through them. You should exercise caution and discretion while interacting with or consuming any Third-Party Content.
- In the event you have a compliant or grievance against any Third-Party Content, you can write to us as per the details under Contact Us section below.
5. USER CONTENT.
- You may be able to post comments, feedback or share or upload content on the Site (“User Content”). You understand and agree that you shall be solely responsible and liable for the User Content you upload, post or publish on the Site. We may refuse to post or publish any User Content or to monitor, censor, edit, remove, delete, and/or remove any and all User Content posted on the Site at any time and for any reason.
- You warrant that any User Content that you display, post, submit, publish, upload or transmit on the Site shall not be: (i) infringing any third party rights including intellectual property or privacy rights, ii) unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction; (iii) promote any illegal activity, products or services (iv) unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or is inappropriate; or (v) fraudulent, misrepresenting or malicious.
- You understand and acknowledge that when accessing and using the Site you will be exposed to User Content from many sources and other Site users and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or authenticity of, or relating to any User Content. You acknowledge and agree that the User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You should exercise caution and discretion while interacting with or consuming any User Content.
- In the event you have a compliant or grievance against any User Content, you can write to us as per the details under Contact Us section below.
6. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THE SITE.
You agree and acknowledge that we may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof (“Site Data”). We can use the Site Data as necessary to; (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms, including to investigate potential breaches, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our and our business’s rights, property or safety.
- THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS OR THAT THE CONTENT WOULD NOT BE DATED. THE SITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE: (A) DO NOT DIRECT, HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER, EMPLOY, ANY SERVICE/PRODUCT AND THAT WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY PROVIDER OF SERVICE/PRODUCT OR ANY USER CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT REFERRED IN THE SITE; (B) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR THE PERFORMANCE OR CONDUCT OF ANY, THIRD-PARTY, PROVIDER, SERVICE OR PRODUCT REFERRED IN THE SITE; (C) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES ABOUT THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR LEGALITY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY PROVIDER OR THIRD PARTY, THE QUALIFICATIONS, IDENTITY OR BACKGROUND OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR ABOUT YOUR INTERACTIONS OR DEALINGS WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY OR A USER OF THE SITE; AND (D) WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT FOR SERVICES OR PRODUCT FURNISHED BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION AND PERFORM YOUR OWN SCREENING BEFORE USING OR CONNECTING WITH ANYONE FOR THE THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR USER CONTENT REFERRED ON THE SITE.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our employees, officers and directors from damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim, judgment, or proceeding brought by a third party and resulting from breach of these Terms.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE, INCURRED BY YOU WHILE USING THE SITE, THE CONTENT OR FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of New York. You agree that any claims, legal proceedings, or litigation arising in connection with this Agreement will be brought solely in courts of New York, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of the provisions within these Terms.
- These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between us concerning the Site and Content. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
11. CONTACT US.
For any concerns or queries, you can contact us by writing at email@example.com or by mailing us at 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, UNITED KINGDOM.